We treat a wide variety of animals, primarily onsite and offsite by special appointment. We can treat small domesticated animals, such as: dogs, cats, exotics, pocket pets, birds, hamsters, rabbits and more. Phone consultations available for livestock and horses.
- Our practice is limited to holistic, alternative treatments. Surgeries, x-rays, dental procedures and hospitalizations are not available.
- Initial exams are $175* and can take up to one hour. A $50 deposit is required for all new client appointments, which is fully refundable if appointment is canceled at least 24 hours in advance. This deposit is automatically deducted from the $175 initial exam fee upon arrival at your appointment. Consultation includes full exam, patient history and nutrition counseling. At the initial exam, acupuncture may be added for $60
- Follow-up exam/treatments for existing clients are $60-75*. Acupuncture and Chiropractic services are $60 each
- All payments are to be made at the time of the appointment. All major credit cards and debit cards accepted.
- Insurance claims are made to client’s pet insurance companies with information and documentation we can provide.
*Exam fees doe not include any vaccinations or prescriptions.